For a lot of us, March is that lost month. We’re enjoying the best skiing of the season while looking forward to Spring Break on the beach or warm days at the lake or on the trail.
At Shepherd & Schaller you don’t have to choose which season to celebrate and plan for. All March long you’ll get end-of-the-season clearance prices on our remaining ski and snowboard equipment and 25-70% off winter outerwear and sportswear. At the same time, enjoy 20% off retail price on select water ski, wakeboard, bike, tennis, camping and paddling gear and new summer fashions, yoga, swim and footwear.
You decide. Is it our best post-season sale or pre-season sale of the year? We’re here to help you make the most of your time in store and out.
Shepherd & Schaller brings you the mountain lifestyle and ski culture you crave, even if you don’t live in the mountains. Part of the laid back vibe is the music you love. Keep the vibe going with tunes that take you back. Tune to Peak3 Radio when you’re not here enjoying the station in our Downtown Wausau, WI store! (And notice the widget on this page to your right? You can listen right here, right now!)
Peak3 Radio is easy on the ears and easy to love, especially when they want to send you on a trip to Aspen Snowmass! Enter to win with Shepherd & Schaller!
Contest Details: Contest runs Feb 15th – March 15th, 2015
· 1 consumer will have the chance to win a 4 day ski trip to Aspen Snowmass, for 2 people (4 nights lodging and 3 day lift pass). 1 winner will be picked randomly from all entries
· 1 ski shop employee will have the chance to win a 4 day ski trip to Aspen Snowmass too. So please, pretty please, choose Shepherd & Schaller!
How the contest works:
· PEAK3 listeners and shop consumers will go to peak3radio.com<http://peak3radio.com>, click on the Aspen Snowmass giveaway homepage banner to access the contest
· Consumers will be directed to a page to enter name, email, city, state, and zip code
· On the entry page, there will be a list of participating shops with a ‘check box’ next to each shop listed
· Consumers will select 1 shop they wish to “vote” for
· Consumers must choose a shop to complete their entry
· 1 consumer will be drawn at random from all entries to determine the winner
Hey, Wausau! Shop local, Ski local and spread the love with us.
February is Love Month at Shepherd & Schaller. We love our Downtown Wausau, Wisconsin neighbors, and friends at Granite Peak Ski Area and know you do too. Bring us your (not more than two-day old) Granite Peak Lift Pass or receipt from a Downtown Wausau Third Street shop or restaurant and get an extra 10% off our regular and sale priced in-stock Outerwear, Sportswear or Footwear. Our friends at Evolutions in Design are joining us and will accept receipts from neighboring shops for 10% of select merchandise throughout February too. Awesome, right? Thank you for supporting the businesses that make Wausau a great place to shop, dine, visit and a better place to live. Only a few restrictions apply.
- Discount does not apply to Green Dot clearance items.
- Discount does not apply to Equipment (skis, boots, snowboards, bikes, tents, etc.)
- Discount does not apply to Special Orders of items not currently in stock, or never in stock.
- Discount is not retroactive to prior purchases.
- Receipts cannot be combined to achieve more than a 10% discount.
- Discount may not be used toward Gift Card purchases, Rentals, Tune-ups or Repairs.
- Wausau Third Street Shop, Restaurant or Tavern receipt must be dated within two days of presentation to qualify. We must be able to read the receipt.
- Promotion is effective February 1-28, 2015.
- Third Street Receipts must be dated January 30-Feb 26.
- A current Granite Peak Ski Area Lift Pass will also be accepted in lieu of a Third Street receipt as outlined above
Calling All Ski Racers!
Wausau is Wisconsin’s Ski Destination, and Shepherd & Schaller is headquarters to Alpine and Cross Country Racers alike. Are you part of a team? Interested in trying something new? Have your eye set on a Gold Medal? Come see us. Racing equipment and maintenance is highly specialized and regulated. You’ll want expert help and with 65 years experience, Shepherd & Schaller is where the experts shop, tune and wax their skis.
We partner with Granite Peak Ski Team and support Wausau Nordic Ski Club skiers, offering team members special pricing on race equipment. We also contribute significantly to their ski swaps and support their fundraising activities year-round. Visit or call for contact info and details! 715-845-5432.
You’ve just found the perfect ski boots for the little one, new skis and poles for dad, and mom is excited about her new ski package at Shepherd & Schaller’s famous Dungeon Sale, October 22-26, 2014. You know the one – it’s the sale where you’ll find scary-good prices on new and used ski and snowboard equipment for the whole family!
It’s time to head upstairs for great deals on Outerwear, Sportswear, Footwear and Accessories for ski season! We can’t name our famous names, because the deals are too good to advertise. But, here’s what you’ll find for five amazing ski-sale days:
- Buy 3 Get 1 Free: Smartwool Socks (20% off a single pair if you prefer)
- 20% off all in-stock Outerwear for adults and kids. (Kids from size 2T through 16/XL). Includes Jackets, Pants, Fleece, Mittens & Gloves, Hats and Balaclavas. Base Layers too.
- 20% off all in-stock Sportswear. Sweaters, Pants, Leggings, Tops, Shirts, Skirts, Dresses, Hoodies, T-Shirts. All of it.
- 20% off all in-stock Footwear. Running Shoes, Winter Boots and outdoor Fashion Footwear.
- 20% off in-stock necessities including: Handbags, Backpacks, Water Bottles and Home Decor
- 20% off in-stock Helmets and Goggles
- 20% off in-stock tuning tools and wax
- Ski Binding Adjustments and Remounts for ski equipment purchased in the Dungeon Sale = $10
- Complete 10-step Ski Tune, including hot wax $34.99 (Reg. $55)
- 50% off select in-season shoes and boots
- Sale prices on all of our new 2014/15 Ski and Snowboard Equipment. Save even more when you bundle your purchase to include skis, boots, bindings, poles or board, boot and binding.
- 50% off remaining 2013/14 outerwear for adults and kids
- Demon Phantom Audio Helmet $49.99 (Reg. $69)
- Giro Bevel Helmet $39.99 (Reg $65)
- Scott Little People Goggle $11.99 (Reg $19)
- Scott Classic Goggle $19.99 (Reg $42)
- Scott Strike Goggle $29.99 (Reg $75)
- Scott Heli OTG Goggle $29.99 (Reg $65)
What’s not included you ask? Only a few items we are restricted from discounting like Yakima, and some year-round things like kayaks, camping accessories and bike accessories. (We do have sale “Shep’s” prices on remaining water sports, bicycles and some camping gear.)