- Sweet Discount is not applicable to ski or snowboard equipment including skis, boards, bindings, ski or snowboard boots. It does not include snow shoes, ice skates or other equipment. (Many of these are already discounted, just ask us for details.)
- Sweet Discount is not retroactive to previous purchase on any date
- Sweet discount is not applicable to special order items or already discounted items
- Sweet discount must be redeemed the day it is drawn from the candy jar. Select a new one each time you shop!
- Sweet discount cannot be combined with Share the Warmth discount.
Shep’s is all about fun outdoors. You can count on discounts and sale prices for Black Friday and beyond. So here’s a little inspiration for gift giving you may not have expected from us. Happy Thanksgiving friends!
We never know which of our awesome things are really going to hit the sweet spot. This week, Wausau sure loves these:
Gifts from Shep’s are always appreciated! There’s the obvious Patagonia fleece or Osprey backpack, a new Raleigh Bike or multi-functional Dress from Roxy or Toad & Co. But how about the unexpected healthy Fragrance by Skylar, or even good-for-the-earth Luumi Silicone bowls, bags and straws. Are you wrapping something up for Mom, Grandma, a graduate or even a wedding this Spring? You found the perfect place to shop.
- For Mom
- $3.50 Garden Sprinkles Seeds
- $8.00 Kavu Rope Keychain
- $8.50 Madison Soap
- $10.00 Garden in a Bag Herbs
- $10.00 Chacos Wrist Wrap bracelet
- $16.95 and up Smartwool Socks
- $19.00 Roxy Flip Flop
- $19.95 Sherpa Fair Trade bracelet
- $24.95 Que Collapsible Silicone Bottle
- $29.00 Skylar Natural Fragrance
- $29.00 Patagonia Trucker Hat
- $50.00 Kavu Rope Bag
We’re really good at figuring out what guys want, and it’s rarely a new tie. Here’s a few ideas for playful, outdoorsy, adventurous and on-the-go dads to inspire you. Be a hero this Father’s Day. Come home with a gift he’ll love from Wausau’s favorite Outdoor Store, where discounts in every department will make you wish you were a dad! Good stuff starts at only $10.
Is dad always up for a game of catch, running with the dog, or a round of disc golf? If he’s the type who loves to get out and have a good time, he might fit into this category.
Playful dads will love these fun gifts:
- Relaxed, comfortable clothing by Duer Jeans, Kavu, TNF, Kuhl, Patagonia, Quiksilver
- Casual kick-around sneakers from Olukai. He can just slide into these.
- Disc Golf gear, indoor-outdoor Pocket Disc or Footbag
- Spirit Accessories like fun flasks or even Pocket Cocktails for on-the-go celebrating
Outdoorsy dads want dependable, durable, helpful stuff
If dad stays out from dawn till dusk enjoying all that nature has to offer, he’s probably the outdoorsy type. Maybe he packs a bag and hikes, takes the kayak out, pedals the local bike trails. He just loves to be out and breathe in that fresh air.
Gift ideas include:
- Performance apparel from Kuhl, Kavu, Patagonia or The North Face
- Stable, supportive, water-friendly footwear from Teva or Salomon
- A Pack to hold his gear from Osprey, Patagonia, The North Face
- A handy Slingshot, flint or rescue bracelet
- Hydroflask Waterbottle
- Adjustable hiking poles
- A headlamp
- Comfy Smartwool Socks (buy 3 get 1 free!)
Adrenaline Junky dads will get a thrill with these gifts
Is faster & more dangerous the way dad lets off steam? If he lives on the edge, you see it all over his face: he craves adventure. Feed his craving with some cool toys on Father’s Day.
Gift ideas include:
- A bike. Yep, he probably wants new one. (Plus you get a Free Tune Up, Free Check-up and 20% off bike accessories to make it an awesome gift!)
- A wakeboard, waterskis, wake surf, or wake skate from Hyperlite or HO
- An HO neoprene vest or Accurate rope for behind the boat
- Sun Bum sun protection (he’s going to need it)
- Ski or Snowboard gear. Our remaining winter 2018 gear is 40-50% off retail price!
On the go dads need useful, durable travel gear
He travels. Maybe it’s for work, maybe its for play. Either way, he needs tools to keep him organized and endure the trials and tests that all travelers encounter. Durable bags, helpful tools. He’ll think of you whenever he’s on the road or trail.
Gift ideas include:
- Duffle bags and luggage from Patagonia, The North Face, Dakine
- Waterproof stuff sacks and phone cases from Outdoor Research and Croakies
Dad loved the handprint picture frames you gave him as a child (it’s probably sitting on his desk), but he’ll love quality gifts tailored to the things he loves to do. Well done you!