Finding the perfect gift can be difficult. But we have the perfect gift idea: Smartwool socks!
Buy three, and get the fourth FREE. Lifestyle socks. Ski socks. Biking socks. Running socks. Kids socks. Choose from thousands. We’re not kidding. Bright colors, fun patterns, lots of padding, a little padding. What they all have in common is merino wool. Visit us in Downtown Wausau and we’ll tell you all about the special sheep and special construction that makes these socks so smart. Mix and match and take the fourth home free when you buy three. Sale ends — never! We always offer Buy 3 Get 1 Free. But selection is best through the holidays.
Smartwool prides themselves in making products you will love, and that will support all of your adventures. Their socks are made from ethically sourced merino wool. Merino wool is popular because of its warmth relative to weight. Not only do Smartwool socks serve their purpose and function, but they also feel great as well. Each fiber naturally helps regulate body temperature, transports sweat away as a vapor, and cancels out odors (they tested it themselves).Once you’ve tried Smartwool socks, you may not want any other type of sock on your feet! Stop by Shepherd and Schaller to shop our hundreds of Smartwool options!
Are you old enough to appreciate “Hunter’s Widow’s Weekend?” The kick-off to holiday shopping and the consummate girls weekend started when hunters went to the woods the weekend before Thanksgiving each year.
Shepherd & Schaller continues the tradition with our annual Treasure Hunt event, where savvy shoppers can find prizes and deep discounts on outerwear, sportswear and footwear from premium outdoor brands. You’ll know you’ve hit the jackpot when you find a special orange tag hiding quietly in our racks and displays.
It’s still the perfect time to begin your holiday shopping. November 17-18, 2018
So gather your friends, wear a little blaze orange, and shop the Treasure Hunt at Shep’s in Downtown Wausau!
324 Scott Street. Preview our selection of brands and goods at shepssports.com
Disclaimer: Follow printed instructions and restrictions on our Treasure Hunt tags, in store. No substitutions. Discounts not retroactive to prior purchases.
(Promotion ended 7/3/18)
Get FREE bike accessories, extra discounts and FREE bike shop services at Shepherd & Schaller!
- Our gift to you is up to $50 in select bike accessories when you purchase a bike at least $250 at Shepherd & Schaller.
Shop in our downtown Wausau store where you’ll get great advice selecting a Raleigh or Scott bike, then choose from 11 different Free items including a bike computer, cable lock, wrench set or lights, while they last. Keep these awesome gifts for your awesome new bike or re-gift them to a friend. This is in addition to a FREE 30-day bike tune-up AND a FREE 1-year bike check-up with your bike purchase. And there’s even more! You also get to purchase in-stock bike accessories including helmets, saddles and fenders at 20% off when you buy a bike. Wow! This is Wausau’s best bike deal!
See our Raleigh and Scott bikes here.
- Choose free gifts from select qualifying items at time of bike purchase (min $250), up to $50 retail value, while they last.
- Free gifts will be scanned at checkout and will receive a 100% discount.
- No substitutions allowed. Free items may not be returned for refund or replacement.
- $50 gift allowance may not be used as a discount on the bicycle instead, nor may it be transferred or used to pay for bike repairs or special orders.
- Not retroactive to prior purchases.
- You may forfeit the offer or choose less than $50 in free gifts at time of bike purchase, but then forfeit the remaining value.
- If purchased bike is returned, refund will be processed minus retail price of free accessories you keep. (Used items are not returnable.)
- 20% off accessories discount is limited to in-stock bike accessories.
- Free 30-day tune-up and Free 1-year check-up are yours with every bike purchased at Shepherd & Schaller. Call to schedule these services. 715-845-5432
We’ve got a swaeeet treat for you Dec 4-24, 2017 at Shepherd & Schaller in downtown Wausau.
Shop our extensive selection of awesome sale, clearance and regular price snow sports gear and clothing and we’ll sweeten the deal with a tasty extra discount on your purchase of clothing, winter boots, shoes and holiday home items.
Reach in to our candy jar for a yummy chocolate treat and an extra 10%, 15% or even 20% off your purchase of clothing, winter boots, shoes and holiday home items – even styles that are already discounted!
It’s an extra sweet deal for skiers, snowboarders, fashionistas and even those who prefer the beach over the slopes, because nearly everything in store is already on sale!
Happy Holidays from all of us at Shep’s. We’re thrilled to spend our 68th Christmas with you.
- Sweet Discount is not applicable to ski or snowboard equipment including skis, boards, bindings, ski or snowboard boots, helmets, goggles or tuning supplies.
- Sweet Discount is not retroactive to previous purchase on any date
- Sweet discount is not applicable to special order items
- Sweet discount must be redeemed the day it is drawn from the candy jar
Take a peek below at our Black Friday specials and get inspired. As always, we work tirelessly to bring you outstanding selection, value and service. Let our experience sweetly flavor your holiday shopping experience.
In addition to discounts scattered in every department, you’ll get $10 in ShepsBucks for every $100 you spend. That’s on all the products we have in-stock, including clothing and equipment (but not gift cards, shop services or special orders. Full disclaimer is on each Shep’s Bucks card.)
We’ll see you at a respectable 9am on Black Friday, November 24, 2017.Black Friday last ten full days at Shepherd & Schaller in Downtown Wausau, Wisconsin.Happy Holidays!