- Wednesday, Oct 16 6-8pm
- Medium – learn what she knows about our building. 324 Scott Street has 120 year history and lots of personalty. Personalities!
- Building tour – Robb will take your behind the curtain, beyond the Dungeon!
- Spirit Tasting with Timekeeper Distillery
- Music – No party is complete without it! DJ Brad Stone. 20s swing in honor of our “hosts”
- Personal Shoppers – bring your gift list. We’ll help you put holiday shopping in your rear view mirror, at a one-night-only discount!
- Prizes – games and gifts. Your favorite outdoor brands. Gangster dress guarantees a gift from Shep’s.
- Preregistration required. CLICK HERE
Ladies Night is Oct 9, 2019 6-8pm at Shepherd & Schaller. Join us celebrating friendships, wellness, the outdoors and our 70th Anniversary!
- Succulent Planting – go home with a fresh gift from the outdoors.
- Live Music – Daniel Sukow’s acoustic set is fun and entertaining.
- Gaia Massage & Yoga – chat with Sara Roeder, LMT, RYT-500 about ways to balance stress, add movement, improve wellness. A bodywork expert, Sara is an outdoor enthusiast who walks the walk.
- Organic Wine – because, Wine!
- Prizes from our famous, beloved outdoor brands
- Shopping of course – special discounts only during the event. Hint: you won’t save more all year!
- Registration required. Tell us your coming CLICK HERE
324 Scott St, Wausau 715-845-5432
What makes you a biker? What makes you a Skier? What makes an adventure seeker in general? Of course you need to learn the sport itself but there is more to the big picture than just “doing it”. Some enthusiasts want to be seen as a adventure seeker even when not on their bike, skis, or throwing discs at a local disc golf course. It’s a lifestyle that we are proud of. Music plays a big role, whether your doing it for the workout or just the luxury of being outside. Take one of our Manager’s Brad for example. When he’s out on his Road Bike he’s looking to get a good workout in, while simply enjoying the beautiful summer weather Wisconsin has to offer.
He usually is always listening to music while on his rides. If it’s for training he’s riding to something that is a little more up-beat (around 130 beats per minute). This allows his pedal strokes to stay in tune more with the music he is listening to and helps him stay on beat! Did I mention he is also a DJ so any music question you have, he’s the guy to ask! If its more just for a “cruise” then the sky is the limit. Brad enjoys everything from Reggae to electronic music and everything in-between. So on your next visit to Shepherd & Schaller pick his brain. He could give you some new tunes to listen to.