- Wednesday, Oct 16 6-8pm
- Medium – learn what she knows about our building. 324 Scott Street has 120 year history and lots of personalty. Personalities!
- Building tour – Robb will take your behind the curtain, beyond the Dungeon!
- Spirit Tasting with Timekeeper Distillery
- Music – No party is complete without it! DJ Brad Stone. 20s swing in honor of our “hosts”
- Personal Shoppers – bring your gift list. We’ll help you put holiday shopping in your rear view mirror, at a one-night-only discount!
- Prizes – games and gifts. Your favorite outdoor brands. Gangster dress guarantees a gift from Shep’s.
- Preregistration required. CLICK HERE
Ladies Night is Oct 9, 2019 6-8pm at Shepherd & Schaller. Join us celebrating friendships, wellness, the outdoors and our 70th Anniversary!
- Succulent Planting – go home with a fresh gift from the outdoors.
- Live Music – Daniel Sukow’s acoustic set is fun and entertaining.
- Gaia Massage & Yoga – chat with Sara Roeder, LMT, RYT-500 about ways to balance stress, add movement, improve wellness. A bodywork expert, Sara is an outdoor enthusiast who walks the walk.
- Organic Wine – because, Wine!
- Prizes from our famous, beloved outdoor brands
- Shopping of course – special discounts only during the event. Hint: you won’t save more all year!
- Registration required. Tell us your coming CLICK HERE
324 Scott St, Wausau 715-845-5432
PLUS get the lowest prices of the season on new 2019/20 ski and snowboard equipment when you buy a complete package.
Are you more into apple-picking and Friday night football than snowy Wisconsin fall’s and crisp winters. Spin and Win!
Visit us in downtown Wausau all month long while new fall/winter goods are pouring in. Spin our Discount Wheel and save up to 20% on the new clothes and shoes you’re excited to wear to the orchard, game, school, office or woodland trail.
Yep. That includes insulated jackets and pants, fleece, flannel, dresses, sweaters, base layers and accessories like hats, caps and mittens, backpacks, handbags and luggage. Cozy, warm and dry is where it’s at when we help you get dressed for colorful Wisconsin falls and crisp winters. Spin and Win!
Your favorite famous outdoor brands are here (and at shepssports.com): Patagonia, Mountain Khakis, Outdoor Research, Fjalraven, Descente, Roxy, Quiksilver, O’Neill, Obermeyer, Picture, Kari Traa, Smartwool, Toad & Co, Kuhl, Purnell, Pendleton, Dakine, Swany, Hestra. Chacos, Sorel, Emu and dozens more.
Discounts & Spin to Save promotion are valid in store only. Discounts are not retroactive to prior purchases. Visit us in Downtown Wausau!
- *Restrictions apply during our Spin to Save Event:
- Discounts may not be combined with any other offer. Discount is awarded at the time of purchase and is not retroactive to prior purchases.
- Customer may spin the wheel once per transaction/purchase.
- Spin the Wheel discounts do not apply to skis, snowboards, boots, bindings or poles – these are deeply discounted to celebrate Preseason!
- Spin the Wheel discounts do not apply to Yakima products5. Spin the Wheel discounts do not apply to Clearance Items which have “Dot Discounts” already marked.
- Spin the Wheel discounts do not apply to Kayak, Bike, Camping or Tennis merchandise
- Spin the Wheel discount offer ends Sept 30, 2019.
- Preseason Sale prices are available in our Downtown Wausau, WI store only, not online at ShepsSports.com. Sorry!
Are you here looking for information about our annual used ski sale? Dungeon Sale is October 23-27, 2019. Yes, you can drop your used skis and snowboards off for consignment sale all through September. (We stop accepting used gear Oct 10th.)
Our month-long preseason equipment sale features premium Ski and Snowboard brands: only the best will do! Volkl, Dynastar, Nordica, K2 Ski, Armada, Salomon, Blizzard, Rossignol, Tecnica, Head, Dalbello, Nitro, Nidecker, K2 Snowboard, Oakley, Prett, Smith… And we’re just getting started! It’s our 70th anniversary. We know what skiers want. Shop the largest selection in the region and talk with experts who love the slopes as much as you do.
Peek at our equipment package prices here, then visit us in Downtown Wausau, WI to see how little you’ll pay to join the fun – if you shop by September 30th, 2018
You’re a brand shopper. You appreciate quality, care about brand integrity and recognize the added value to produce with premium, organic and recycled materials. Transparent supply chains and Free Trade are important to you. Last season’s colors are just fine, thank you very much.
And paying less is right up your alley. You’re in luck!
The Sale Loft at Shepherd & Schaller in downtown Wausau is always stocked with past-season clothing and shoes at deep discounts. How deep? Up to 70% off!
You’ll find a colored Discount Dot or a “Sale Price” tag on each item. We’ll deduct the discount dot percentage from the retail price. Easy peasy and you can treat yourself to more shopping or money in the bank with the savings!
Returns and exchanges are accepted within 30 days of purchase on all unused and unaltered full-price items in our store (tags still in place.) We’ll still help if you change your mind about a sale priced item. Read our full Exchange or Return policy here.
We’ll see you in the Sale Loft!
Finding the perfect gift can be difficult. But we have the perfect gift idea: Smartwool socks!
Buy three, and get the fourth FREE. Lifestyle socks. Ski socks. Biking socks. Running socks. Kids socks. Choose from thousands. We’re not kidding. Bright colors, fun patterns, lots of padding, a little padding. What they all have in common is merino wool. Visit us in Downtown Wausau and we’ll tell you all about the special sheep and special construction that makes these socks so smart. Mix and match and take the fourth home free when you buy three. Sale ends — never! We always offer Buy 3 Get 1 Free. But selection is best through the holidays.
Smartwool prides themselves in making products you will love, and that will support all of your adventures. Their socks are made from ethically sourced merino wool. Merino wool is popular because of its warmth relative to weight. Not only do Smartwool socks serve their purpose and function, but they also feel great as well. Each fiber naturally helps regulate body temperature, transports sweat away as a vapor, and cancels out odors (they tested it themselves).Once you’ve tried Smartwool socks, you may not want any other type of sock on your feet! Stop by Shepherd and Schaller to shop our hundreds of Smartwool options!