The safety of our team members, customers and community is our top priority. To mitigate the risk of spreading and contracting COVID, Dungeon Sale will take place in a larger space; the third floor at Shepherd and Schaller Sporting Goods called “The Tower.” Shopping by appointment is available to help reduce wait time while we manage reduced occupancy requirements. The following policies and procedures will be followed:
1) Any customer, employee, or volunteer who is ill for any reason, or who is exhibiting any symptoms such as fever, cough, runny nose or sore throat, or who may have been exposed to COVID-19 in the previous 14 days, is asked NOT to attend the sale.
2) The use of face masks that cover the nose and mouth will be required for anyone entering the store. For the health and safety of other customers and staff, absolutely NO exceptions will be made to this rule other than for small children under the age of 2. Masks will be made available at the entrance for those who do not bring their own.
3) Please only enter the store if you are shopping for equipment for yourself or a child who is with you. We ask that non shopping family or friends not enter with you.
4) Store capacity may change depending upon recommendations in place at the time of the event. We may restrict entrance to allow adequate room for social distancing throughout Shepherd and Schaller.
5) We will take steps to allow maximum ventilation.
6) Hand sanitizer will be provided throughout the store and its use is encouraged after handling any items.
7) We will maintain social distancing and sanitize boots and helmets that are tried on but not purchased. This cleaning will include a disinfecting spray and wipe down.
*Shop Shepherd and Schaller in Downtown Wausau at your own risk. Thank you for your compliance with all sale rules and State/CDC recommendations! Let’s be safe and have fun outdoors!