We work hard to bring you premium sporting goods equipment, clothing, footwear and accessories and we regularly offer special sales events and coupons to help you stretch your budget. When we do offer discounts, there are rules to follow, including:
- Discount may not be combined with other discounts or sale offers.
- Discount may not be extended to Special Orders of items not currently in stock.
- Discounts are not retroactive to prior purchases.
- We may require a specific coupon or coupon code to earn the discount.
- Discount may have a specific start date and end date.
- Manufacturer may limit the discount we can offer.
- We reserve the right to alter or end a discount at our sole discretion.
- Thank you for understanding.
With thanks to our own BT for showing us how it’s done.
Shepherd and Schaller is pleased to partner with One Warm Coat®, warming communities…one coat at a time.
Forecasters are warning of another brutal winter. While the need for warm coats has never been greater, it has also never been easier to meet this vital need in our community. Shepherd & Schaller Sporting Goods invites area residents to join us in an effort to ensure that no one goes without a warm coat this winter.
We’re holding a One Warm Coat drive and will be collecting clean, gently used warm coats. One Warm Coat is dedicated to collecting and distributing gently used warm coats–free of charge and without discrimination–directly to local children and adults in the local area. The coat drive program provides an easy way for individuals and families to make a difference in the lives of their neighbors by simply passing along coats and jackets that are no longer needed.
Shep’s invites you to drop off your clean, gently used coats and jackets at Shepherd & Schaller Sporting Goods, 324 Scott Street in Downtown Wausau, *September 18- October 31 during store hours. The process is simple: you drop off your extra coat and Shepherd & Schaller takes care of the rest. All donated coats will be given to the Wausau Women’s Community for distribution to local people in need. If you do not have a coat to donate, you can help provide a warmer winter by texting “WARM” to 80100 to donate $10 to One Warm Coat.
* Receive a coupon for 25% off a new insulated coat or jacket from Shepherd & Schaller’s in-stock inventory when you make a donation and purchase September 18-21. Donations made After September 21 will receive a coupon for 10% off a new insulated coat or jacket from Shepherd & Schaller’s in-stock inventory. Coupons do not apply to the purchase of rain or fleece jackets. Discounts are not retroactive to prior purchases.
One Warm Coat is national non-profit organization that supports and encourages coat drives. It helps individuals, groups, companies and organizations across the country collect coats and deliver them to local agencies that distribute the coats free to people in need. More than four million coats have been provided to those in need at no cost since its inception in 1992.
It’s our party and you’re invited! Shepherd & Schaller is 65 years old and we’re not getting tired yet. In fact, we’re feeling more energetic than ever here at historic 324 Scott Street in downtown Wausau. Shop during our Anniversary Celebration September 18-21 and enjoy special opportunities and huge discounts in every department.
Our Anniversary falls during our month-long Preseason Snow Sports Sale, so you know the savings and excitement are outrageous. Here’s what you’ll get when you shop:
- Lowest prices of the season on all new Ski and Snowboard Equipment
- Up to 20% off all new fall and winter Outerwear, Clothing, Footwear and Accessories (Spin the Wheel for great discounts!)
- Smartwool Socks – Buy 3, Get 1 Free
- Shoes – Buy 1 Pair, Get the 2nd Half Off
- Shop our 65% off Rack featuring winter outerwear, sportswear, swimwear and yoga clothes.
- Enter to Win! We’re giving away great prizes including a Stormy Kromer Hats, a Free Season Pass to Granite Peak Ski Area, Free lift passes for Granite Peak Fall Color Chairlift Rides, and Free Tickets to Warren Miller’s “No Turning Back” and our Apres’ Ski Party at the Grand Theater on Nov. 15th.
Partner with us as we work to keep our entire community warm this winter. Drop off a clean, reusable coat and we will deliver it to the Wausau Women’s Community, who will make sure every donation get in the hands of someone who needs it. You’ll get a coupon for *25% off your purchase of a new coat or jacket during our Anniversary Event for each jacket you drop off. Thank you for helping.
Thank you Wausau and Central Wisconsin for 65 wonderful years!
*Discount may not be combined with other discounts or sale offers. Discounts are not retroactive to prior purchases.
Stormy Kromers… are you familiar? Maybe you knew them as that wool hat with the ear flaps your grandpa Lou wore (and probably still wears). Or are they the ones you see on college campuses? The answer is: BOTH.
Stormy Kromers are well loved by all ages. They’re an old favorite, and a new (again) trend. The perfect way to keep your head and ears toasty this fall and winter, all while pulling off the fashion look you love.
So here’s what you should do:
1- Read a big of their story below (taken from StormyKromer.com) and the history of these hats will come alive.
2- Come down to the shop and see all the colors & styles we have and dream of which you’ll love most this chilly season.
3- Try it on and fall in love.
4- Wear it day after day.
It’s as simple as that! We have the largest selection of Kromers in the area so you’ll find hats with ties, buttons, plaids and solids, you’ll see your favorite team colors in their Benchwarmer collection, ear bands, can coozies, t-shirts, wool vests & bags, and more! They’re made right in Ironwood, MI, so you can be confident standing behind their brand, and sure that they meet even the toughest of winters head-on. They know what it’s like when the snow flies and the temperatures drop.
We’ll see you in the shop soon.